Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akaro's Hideout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:44 am

Akaro took Amitoi to an apartment of his. He set her on the table and got a few thngs to clean her wound with. He got the bullet out stitched her up and then bandaged her.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 am

her eyes watered, as she induldged the pain. "your hurting me" she said complaining
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:01 am

"There the bullets outta ya and I patched yer up." Akaro said showing the bloody bullet that was in her.
"Why did you run back...I can handle myself...?"
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:05 am

Ami didnt answer right away. she was afraid her vision she had ealier really might come true in the future. "I uh dont know" she sighed unable to say anouther word
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 am

Akaro petted her turtle a little and then said firmly.
"I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:11 am

Ami gently put her hand on her shoulder and glared at him. "you wouldnt understand..I feel different around you.." she stoped and looked at her turtle not bothering to finish
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:18 am

"I wanna know what kinda dffrent...because I feel diffrent around you too...I don't know why and it pisses me off, but feel lke maybe theres more to fun when I'm by you, and I that feeling is good."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:22 am

"you wanna know..really..well then here it is! I cant stand being around you cause the fact is I-Im terrified of you!" she yelled at him "and I dont even know why and that bugs me cause I havent ever been afraid of a demon like you before"
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:25 am

"I see..." Akaro said in a depressed tone again
"Then why'd you stick around me for so long...why did try to come to my rescue...don't worry after you here I'll stay far from you..." Akaro said movng into a shady reals to let the few tears shead unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:33 am

"I hate to show my true emotions out side of fouling around...before the cops came and you held me close to you, I felt like I had someone as a friend insted of an enemy for once..and it felt good for a while but I dont want to get attached to you" she whisped softly picking at her bandages. "what good am I huh I cant even block out the pain"
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:09 am

"Don't try to think you need to be mighty, or handle pain or any of that...I like you for who you are not what your expected to be as a demon...you thats what I like, not because your demon not because this or thats demons should be able to handle but you." Akaro closed his eyes.
"Foeonce when I was around you...I felt likeI acually mttered to someone..."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:14 am

"and what you didnt matter before. Im not trying to be strong or tough for anyone but myself. I think you have feelings for me" she said as she walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:19 am

"It's hard to think anything of yourself if your the only one you know killing the humans like I do. Everything was so dull a evil joy was faked just not to look weak...then we met and I actually enjoied myself...I remembered evendemons have emotions." Akaro said keeping his eyes closed.
"I do feel for you..." Akro simly said fearing for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:24 am

Ami moved closer. "what is it that you feel" she put her hand to his cheek. "wont you open your eyes, please"
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:26 am

Akaro eyes opened. "I care about what you feel, I want your joy over my own, I feel love..." Akaro gazing into here eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:34 am

Ami sluged her injured shoulder back and slowly pressed her nose aginst his. her eyes drifted back and forth from his eyes to his lips. "I want to kiss you...but Im scared too" she whispered not wanting to get involved with him.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:36 am

"I'm sorry I can't help myself." Akaro said putting an arm around her and kissing her passionaly.
"Theres no need t be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:40 am

Ami felt helpless to resist. her knees could barly stand to hold her up. She continued to kiss him, slipping her tongue in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:44 am

Akaro pulled her close so there bodies pressed agaist each other. He messaged her tounge with his and placed a hand on her cheek to make it even deeper.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 am

She could feel his muscular abs against her. Ami decided to get the upper hand and gently pushed him up against the closest wall. she played with his tongue and stared at his beautiful face. she could feel a bit of tension in er wounded shoulder and tried to block it out keeping the moment going.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:52 am

Akaro wrapped his arms around her one touchng her shoulder and his hand glowing black. It made a small searing pain but it was healing her wound.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:56 am

"thank you" she said quietly. Ami slid her hand up the side of his body and slowly kissed down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 am

Akaro noddedand enjoyed her kissing down his neck and his expression showed he was enjoying it. He closed his eyes to fully take plessure in it.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:02 am

Ami pressed herself against him some more licking her way up slowly back to his lips.
she smiled when she kissed him softly breathing threw her nose.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:05 am

Akaro smiled and took back control and moved to a couch with her stting her down and bending over to contnue there kiss. He also breathed through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akaro's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaro's Hideout   Akaro's Hideout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akaro's Hideout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: apartments-
Jump to: