Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recovering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaruk

Xaruk

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Recovering   Recovering Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:56 am

Zyrag woke up with a start and looked frantically around the room. He had slept restlessly until now, the first time he awoke since the street incident. He still didn't see clearly, so he couldn't tell where he was. He thought he was alone. "Please stop torturing me..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:31 am

Darian was walking down the hall with a tray of food. A fruit cup, hamsandwich, and an apple juice were to be carried to an old women who lay in the next room. Darian had no intensions of spon feeding the women, he had met her ealier an was a creepy old bad that would nudge her breasts and give him a little wink everytime he walked past her room. Insted he walked into the room before his oringinal destination. 'I will get have to stay in this room for now until that scary lady falls asleep' He looked at his watch an sighed. He soon noticed a man laying in the bed, the same room he had planed on hiding in.
uh you okay buddy.. he whispered then sat down in a chair farthest away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Xaruk

Xaruk

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:37 am

He moved back, startled that someone was in here. He shook his head to clear his vision. "No... I'll never be okay..." He said remorsefully, Knowing that something was lurking inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:36 am

He raised an eyebrow curious to know a bit more. why is that, no the better question is how can you belive that. Surely what ever is wrong with you can be reversed. Darian's eyes shifted to get a better look at the room. do you even know why your here?
Back to top Go down
Xaruk

Xaruk

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 am

He chose to ignore the first question. "I've lost a lot of blood..." He said showing his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: hospital-
Jump to: