Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost already.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lost already. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost already.   Lost already. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:39 am

"well I dont like having fallowers let alone annoying question bugs as yourself fallow me around so if you dont mind go find someone else to bother" she groaned
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Lost already.   Lost already. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:25 am

"Whatever..."Rin shrugged and whistled for Kesh. The black wolf sauntered into view and stood beside Rinji waiting."See you later I guess..."Rin gave a little half-salute half-wave kind of gesture and did a few hand shapes, and a white light briefly surrounded her. In a momment on the wolfs back was a pure white raven, with black tipped wings. Kesh looked at the girl warily."is it really ok to let her see you shapeshift?Ah well just try not to sink your claws in too much. Kesh sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elementwings.forumotion.com
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Lost already.   Lost already. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:40 am

Amitoi walked off not giving her leave another thought but reilif and walked to a dark ally to lurk.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Lost already.   Lost already. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 am

Rin watched the strange irl walk away and did a bird shrug." Ah well, I'll find out her name anyway's."Sure you will....
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Lost already.   Lost already. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:46 am

Amitoi stole a few apples leaving the streets completely
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Lost already.   Lost already. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:30 am

"Is it just me or does my shapeshifting, make people abandon me?"Rin asked an amused look glittering in her eyes.Why are you asking me, I'd abandon you too if I could.What?! You scare the hell out of me sometimes! I especially hate it when you shift into a wolf it drives me CRAZY! Kesh complained, but Rinji just rolled her eyes and rose into the air to hover above kesh."Well off we go i suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost already.   Lost already. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost already.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2