Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choatic Fun with Humans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:37 am

"then what to do know is the question" she poundered as lay on the floor tired.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:39 am

"All I know is I'm gonna go get new pants...there stillwet from you pushing me in the pond." Akaro said looking for the nearest shop.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:43 am

"then I guess I'll stay here" she said closing her eyes with a relaxed sigh
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:46 am

Akaro went and got some pants but they clung to himand were very form fitting.
"Ugh these human clothes are too small."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:51 am

Amitoi was starting to wounder if he was troubles in the clothing store. her eyes caught glimps of some type of weapon and crawled towards it. she pulled it away from one of the men Akaro had killed and questioned the strange object not knowing it was a gun. "stupid humans and there toys..how does this thing work" she fiddled with it hitting it on the ground and chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:54 am

"Err like like this." He said quickly taking it away from her taking the safty off, and cocking it. He aimed it and shot it at a deadbody.It made a roaring noise as a bullet hit him between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:58 am

Ami gulted bad frighten her voice was shaky "what happened and how did that hole pierce thats guys head" she asked backing away from the object.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 am

"t's a gun it shots a piece of metalcalled a bullet out at blinding sped."He threw the hand gun in the the trash can.
"Thats a small ones they have massive ones that can send outhundreds of bullet quickly."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:03 am

Ami sat up into a ball hugging her knees "w-when were these things created" she asked
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:08 am

Akaro kneeled by her
"They've been here for a whle now, it hurts when ya get fuckng shot." He said then offering his hand to her seeing she was pretty freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:14 am

"have you been uh shot before" she stood up her own not accepting his hand. She thought to herself that she must've been asleep for a long time and considered going on a rampage in ferry. Ami hated to feel stupid an clueless.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:17 am

"Yes, but humans posses something hat can destroy entire cites in a single attack...massive bombs called nukes."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:20 am

''why would they do such a thing to their own kind" she turned away from him
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 am

"Humans are always at war with one an other, it's here nature." Akaro said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:27 am

"thats pathedic, I dont even remember what happened to my own kind" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 am

"It's okay...I don't know much either...I was rased in ths wretched world...I know little of demon history."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:13 am

"The only thing im aware of is that an old friend of the family kept me safe and tought me how to stick up for myself" she hesitated for a moment "at least you know more about this time then I do" she looked out the glase doors at the shield he had made.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:23 am

Akaro lookid deep into her guides a smiled.
"Allow me to be your guide to ths world, and help you out...I like being with you..." Akaro said a small blush on face but stayed firm.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:27 am

"I dont know if being with me would be a good thing" she paused and looked at him without making eye contact "...im not a good demon to have hanging around all the time"
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 am

"Oh really why is that?" Akaro still very sure he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:33 am

"I cant help but to be distructive even to those I didnt mean to harm" she told him as if it was a fact. "perhaps I've had enough fun for the day" she lied to him
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:39 am

"I'm always destructive a real live wire, all demons bring misfortune to other to some extant." Akaro grabbed he hand hand and pull so she came to him her head on his chest.
"Besides lve for the moment and when you destructve or not is a blast."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:44 am

Ami looked up at him and had a vision, she turned her head away and pushed him away. "I think I should go" she muttered quietly turning away from him completely.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:47 am

"Hey wait, theres got to be something else...I like being with you, I like you..." Akao said a hint of sorrow in hs voce.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:51 am

Amitoi tried to stay calm "Im sure you can find someone just as fun to hang out with" she walked toward the exit and looked back at him "could you take down this force field" she demanded as if she was in a hurry to get out of their. she grabbed her turtle off the floor holdin him in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choatic Fun with Humans
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: mall-
Jump to: