Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choatic Fun with Humans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Akaro

Akaro

Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:54 am

Akaro sat on a bench looking very sad and let down a force in a small section for her toget out.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:03 am

Ami heard the cops 5 miles away getting closer. she walked over to him and held her turtle out for him to say good bye too. "kiss the turtle" she smiled "Im not leaving until you do...but I sugest you get out of her as well...the police are carring some of those guns on them and I dont want to get hit"
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:04 am

Akaro gloomly peck the turtle on the head and then said depressed and dully.
"Don't worry about me I live for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:09 am

"god your a pain in the ass" she growled tucking her turtle under her arm and grabbed his wrist pulling him along towards the doors
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:11 am

Akaro didn't budge.
"You think a few unscan stop me? Get out of here...your only gonna get yourself hurt."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:16 am

Ami was afeended by his words and glared at him. "I bet I will cause I cant run at super speed or kill more then 5 humans at a time..but I guess I could play hide'n seek" she released her grip frustrated and walke striaght out of the mall. she could hear the pathetic humans getting closer and walked further into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:19 am

The police finally came to where he was they told him to fold his hands up, Akaro just looked at the floor, the force field then focused on the upport of the building and the massive mall collaped and fellto pieces, a force field protecting Akaro last second, though he was hidden under the rubble and his force field.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:28 am

Amitoi quickly turned around and screamed "AKARO!!!!" she ran back and lifted up some of the distroied pieces in search for him. She lifted up a parts and ends of what was left and saw a cop who was barley holding onto his life. He pulled out a gun frightened by her and pulled the triger. the single bullet pierced into her shoulder as she rawered in pain from the blast. the cop died shortly after from loss of blood.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:31 am

Akaro moved the rubble from his quickly after hearing Amitoi's scream. He picked her up in his arms and said in a worried tone.
"What the hell are you doing I told you, you'd get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:41 am

Ami had dark purple blood dripping from her wound. "I was triing to find you" she compressed her hand agianst the blood so she could calm the flow. she slowly passed out into unconsiousness
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:42 am

"Damn it your a handfull, but I like ou so consider yourself lucky." He said wih a sigh as he headed off some safe...well safer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choatic Fun with Humans
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: mall-
Jump to: