Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choatic Fun with Humans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akaro

Akaro

Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:57 am

Akaro smiled back at herand said.
"Well yelling at people is something I'm quite good at, but I find here so many more fun things to do." Akaro said clentching the penny in his hand and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:00 am

she was taken completly off gaurd her eyes widden as he kissed her. she hestitated for a moment then got off his lap and shoved him into the fountain. "Ugh" she wipped her mouth from the kiss "how dare you" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:03 am

"What the...?" He muttered as he got pushed into the fountain.
"Hmmm you really shouldn't give ixed messages." Akaro said to her as his turtle bit his finger.
"GOD DAMN IT THAT FUCKIN HURTS!" Akaro shouted and the cops walked by the two.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:09 am

Ami was about to say something to him but was rudy interupted. all the cops stared at her weirded out by her appearence. she got the hint and sliced the silence "my parents had a three sum with a bull once..one thing let to anouther and I stand here today before you" she smiled from the lie. "the man in the fountain is the one who stole the turtles and killed the man in the pet store" she said slowly walking away before ending up in hand cuffs "blood hell!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:15 am

"She telling the truth I swear coppers. It was all me and no one else, but I don'y wanna go to jail, the soap is damn slippery there." Akaro said in a serious voice and the cracked up in laughter.
"Allright how about this I'll show ya a little trick." Akaro said throwing the penny at one of the cops head, a smashing sound was heard and the cop fell.
"You wanna know what I am a striaght A demon." Akaro laughed as they pulled out there guns, bu it was too late as he took the dead cop and beat the other unil they were knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:18 am

Ami stood there laughing. "I think soap would have been the lest of your worries in jail" she bursted out of the hands cuffs no sweat "mixed emotions my ass" she hissed refering to before.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:22 am

"You mean mix messages and you sent then I'm sorry." Akaro laughed and then said.
"I don't think I'd fare well in jail...I don't like the idea of getting it hard in the ass by some guy twice sizes named Lezly."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:26 am

"hey I was in cuffs im pretty sure I would be in that jail too..not sure if it would have been the same cell or not but oh wouldnt that be fun" she looked at him "Lezly huh..I dont think I would mind to watch" she snickered
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:29 am

Akao shivered and said in a slightly freaked out tone.
"That isn't fucking funny." Akaro then looked at and smirked and pushed her in the water.
"Ain't the water a blast."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:35 am

Ami swallowed some waqter an julted up "its freezing!" she yelled looking like a drown rat. her clothing stuck to her from the water she climbed out drentched just staring at him. "that was a blast" she said sarcasticly as water dripped down her body.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:37 am

"A taste of your own friggin medicine." Akaro said taking off a long robe he wore under his arm and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:39 am

she stared at him "show me where the nearest clothing store is im not walking around soaked wearing your robe" she asked still pissed
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:42 am

"Whatever, it's right over there." Akaro said pointing to a nearby clothing store. Most everyone else were by the exit freaked out that they couldn't get out.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:46 am

Ami dragged him along with her into the a womens clothing shop and quickly grabbed the tightest and most revealing things she could find. All the change rooms were lock and she wasnt in any mood to find the key and kicked down the door breaking it all together. she undressed pulling off her wet clothes turning back every know and then to make sure akro wasnt no peeping tom, as she continued to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:47 am

Akaro didn't want tp risk losing his throat so he wen tback really quick to get her turtle for her. He didn't wanna risk getting bitten again by his own.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 am

Amitoi noticed he had left when she finished changing and grabbed a bland t-shirt drying off her hair then throwing it away. she let her hair down to dry easier and pieces her ears three times in each ear from looking at the pictures in the store. The pain was barable just enough that only her eyes watered. she walked out of the store and walked toward Akaro
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:58 am

"I got your turtle form you, whats wrong?" He asked seeing her watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 am

she pulled back her hair and showed him her ears "I pierced 'em" she said tring to whip the tears forming in her eyes "thanks for grabbing my turtle" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:02 am

"No problem there, they look good." He said handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 am

Ami gently took the turtle from him and gave a soft smile. "how about we cause some chaos" she winked
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:00 am

"Oh I liked that an idea." Akaro said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:03 am

Ami walked over to the main doors where people were triing despratly to get out but couldnt. "how are you folks doing this evening" she grinned devilishly
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:07 am

"Your anwser should be great, cause there is a special sale going on all of oday." Akaro said grinning aswell as he walked up to her and the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:09 am

"at least enjoy your selves" she propped her claws out he smile grew as she saw the kid that was starring at them from before.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:17 am

"Yeah I mean it's a mall shouldn't you have some fun." He sad rumaging through a consession stand and grabbed a candy bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choatic Fun with Humans   Choatic Fun with Humans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choatic Fun with Humans
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: mall-
Jump to: