Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinji

Rinji

Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Empty
PostSubject: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 am

Keer sat against the alley wall his eyes closed his mouth slightly open as he dozed. His stomach suddenly gave a deep growl making Keer wake up grouchily. He looked down at his stomach like he wanted to give it a lecture about waking him for no good reason, but got up rubbing a hand across his eyes. Putting his hands casually in his pockets he headed down the alley a bit further where he kicked the brick wall. A loose brick fell from the wall revealing a small kind of cubby-hole that held half a loaf of bread and a bit of cheese, but that was it. Dang....this supply is a tad low, ah well gives me something to do after I eat! Keer said cheerfully to himself as he removed what was there and put the brick back. He sat against the opposite side of the alley-way and started to munch on his breakfest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elementwings.forumotion.com
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:39 am

Darian was woundering around the ally way looking for Ami when he sensed the presance of trouble in the area. The allys were never never the safest place to hang about day or night. He limbed about with his large stick that he used as a cane, with great enthusiasm. Some times people would get the impression he was a replica of a monkeys unckle. since he came up with random words of wisdom and tormented people with his ranting. Darian didnt look older then 34 but he didnt look younger then 28, even though his mind was an old time ticker. He noticed boy eating something. "good morning" he said to him in a warn out voice.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Keer looked up and scanned the person he narrowed his eyes somewhat, he didn't like the look of this person.M'ornin. He replied his eyes sharp and his voice a little stiff, he stuck some cheese in his mouth keeping both eyes fixed on him.What brings you this way.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:13 am

Darian scratched his head and itched his nose, looking everywhich way. He knelt to the ground standing on his hind legs his stick keeping him balanced. I was looking for..something He gave the young lad an uneven smile. not safe around these here around night fall he added bouncing up and down on his hin legs.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Isn't that we all do?Look for something? Then again you smell different than me...you should heed your own warning. I live on the streets. It's quite dangerous. Keer responded, but his ton was a little amused at the end. Danger was exhilerating to him, a quest almost to find more everywhere he went, it gave meaning to what sad life he DID have. But something about this man was bothering him, an unknown feeling pricking at the back of his skull, an instinct....but he didn't understand it. His hand moved on its own and he slammed back to the ground, his eyes wary now.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:45 am

Darian put a finger to his lips. you live on the streets. No one can really live on the streets but more live off the streets of which he or she pleases. Is this what you ment? he asked looking around once more cracking his fists resuming his place back upon his own two feet.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:22 am

Sure...Keer kept one hand on his arm which was shaking slightly his right hand clenched. He inspected darian closely.What ARE you? I've never reacted this way before..he said.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:27 am

What am I..Hmmm great question though wouldnt you love to know what im not. His dark red eyes looked up at him. Darian stood more interested to play around with the boy. Im not inerested in walking around ally's at night, or talking to little boys just for no reason unless I plan on taking them back to my place he shot the boy a smug look.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 am

Keer wasn't in a playing mood he tentaivly let go of his arm and flexed it to make sure it was all back to normal.Ah well. Don't tell me then. Keer lifted his left arm up and grabbed onto the piping above his head, he pulled himself up onto it with ease. And sat trying to figure out what just happened, with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:07 am

Darian looked at the boy tilting his head to the side.You alright there kid. Is there something wrong with that arm of yours? he asked and hoped back to his feet walking crimpled towards him, like he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:22 am

I'm fine...I have a problem with my body...things like this happen all the time, but not like this...and call me Keer. Keer said trying to find words to explain what had been going on his entire life...the only thing that had come to mind was a body dis-order of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 am

Darian gave a larger smug look causing his eyes to hid behind his cheek. he chuckled and simple asked. Might I ask your age yonge chap he stood precicly seven feet away from the boy easing his creepy smile.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:35 am

16. Keer popped the last bit ofcheese and bread into his mouth and rubbed his hands briefly on the side of his torn jeans, shifting on the thick pipe.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:42 am

Darian coughed and then mummbled Perhaps your experiancing some changes in your body...this would be called puberty! Its nothing to be ashamed of though you'll find changes throughout the next few years. some pleasurable and some not so much, when it all comes down to it keep it in your pants. This is the age when every younge man learn tobecome a man and in doing so his arms and other body parts will experiance changes and new grow.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:56 am

Keer couldn't help but burst out laughing holding his stomach and trying not to fall off the pipe he was balanced dangrously on. Nice one!I went through puberty when I was about 14. I've had this since I was born, so I'd cancel that out. Keer managed to calm his laughter and then he considered telling this man what was REALLY wrong with him...well atleast in Keer's point of view.My instincts are 20 times that of any normal human being. Normally it's OK stuff, helps with me being a theif sometimes, if I have purseuers the instinct to go faster takes over and I do. same with just about anything...but you are different...my arm moved on its own but I didn't really want to find out what I wa going to do.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:03 am

Ha! dont worry if your body looses control dont worry about me. Im hieghlytrained at keeping my distance when trouble's a bruin. I had a feeling you werent going thrrew puberty but couldnt help but to throw the idea out their
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:09 am

Eh true, very true. I wonder if it was bloodlust...no I dunno it WAS an instinct, I haven't had it before so i wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:17 am

your just a normal teenage boy, aside from what you've told me yes..?you havent come into contact with any animals or...weird people, let alone have been bitten by one? he asked a little more conserned then he thought he would be.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 am

I don't know, I was abandoned about a month after I was born. Anything could have happened before then. And weird people? Yes I have met someone like that...you. Guess that doesn't count though, huh? Keer rubbed the back of his head witha small laugh. He leaned backwards off the pipe and swung downwards fast, his legs hooked on the pipe so that when he came upside-down he would hang there for a momment until he unhooked his legs and flipped so he was right-side-up safe on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:43 am

I wouldnt mind seeing what else you can do, though I might be a bad instructer..influence if you want to call it that. stay away from the cops, if they catch you here or see what you can do that wont be very good he smiled. the boy reminded him much of himself when he was his age, before he stoped ageing and lived for as long as he has and seen the changes of this world.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:47 am

Ya even if i can outrun them and stuff they are horrible to handle. And I'm a bad influence anyway's so do you think it would really matter? Keer grinned his spiked brown hair hanging over one of his eyes covering it for a momment. Then Keer thought about something.Come to think of it, I don't exactly know your name...no offense or anything but I don't think I could survive calling anyone 'Sir' or 'Mister' any more than once. Keer shrugged sheepishly, frankly it was just against all rules, if someone had a name shouldn't others use it?Well that was Keer's belief anyway's.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 am

Darian looked around again as if he was a tad jumpy. He gave a slight sigh .I dont know if you should know my name...what would you need it for anyway He smiled Unless that means were going to be seeing more of each other...
He didnt want to give his name away like it was like any other word. If he wasnt going to hang around people much what was the point. Though this boy did strike his interest which had him cquestioning himself. Perhaps he may know about demons and such. if so he still might get in his way.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:07 am

You just never know with people like you... Keer commented grinning. It faded as Keer stared off into space, his whole body tense for a few minutes...then he appeared to relax but his eyes betrayed him showing the tension that was still there, clear as a bell.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:13 am

My name is Darian, is there something wrong boy you look a little tense?
Darian held his stick close to him and put his hand under the boys chin, lifting his head up to get a better view of his over all face. He was now standing 3 inches away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Keer blinked slowly a look of wonder briefly flashing across his features. Darian, huh. Nothing is wrong I guess, that feeling came back i think I know what it is... I'm probably just crazy though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life   Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungry But Cheerful...The Story Of Meh life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: alleys-
Jump to: