Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quantowshi's BIO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quantowshi

quantowshi

Quantowshi's BIO Empty
PostSubject: Quantowshi's BIO   Quantowshi's BIO Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 am

Name: Quantowshi.

Race: Demonic God.

Special powers: Can fly, can shapeshift, can controll blood thats been exposed to oxygen (out of the body),
is immortal, has the power to manipulate people or animals into doing my bidding if looked into the eyes long enough,
nails and teeth have a deathly venom that if not treated emidiatly the person will be paralyzed.

Apperance: My avatar.

History Ive been improsend in an eternal torture for 5,000,000 years ive been conjuring dark magic and demonic rituals for quite some time now and eventualy i escaped and killed all who apposed me now stranded alone with what seems no alleys i rely on only myself kill all who know of my legend and greet the ones who dont ive been turned on by my own followers and now i seek revenge appon humanaty all will die and all will suffer upon the wrath of a new age... an age of bloodshed and horros... all who know my name please know you wont live for long....
Back to top Go down
dragoon

dragoon

Location : that's on a need to know basis and you don't need to know

Quantowshi's BIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantowshi's BIO   Quantowshi's BIO Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:43 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com

Quantowshi's BIO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: Off Topic :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: