a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Talking to the dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darian

Darian

Talking to the dead Empty
PostSubject: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:21 am

Darian was looking around a graveyard after he had picked up some chicken from lunch. It was more of a late afternoon. He had a mistivious plan cooking if anyone was to disturb him unexspectedly. He mummble an old fable in a groggy voice while he picked up flower remains left by others who had paied their respects to the death coffins below. "why humans got to make a fuss with all these exspensive flowers..oh thats right in order to show how greatful they were for their loved one, one must also do so my having a big bouquet of flowers on the tomb stone of where they lay" he pointed to the ground of a random grave and called out. "see these here flowers Imma use them for my potions, and since most demons know a days are to hard headed I mostly make them for my own benifit of a good time" he sighed disapointed. "what happen to the good old days where war was war and woman would fit to fit in geez"
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:31 pm

"You talk to yourself?" Rinji asked amused from directly behind Darian. She had only just appeared and he looked like someone fun to mess with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elementwings.forumotion.com
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:06 am

Darian pretended to be startled and fell into an unfinished grave, "oh shit" he shouted before hitting the hard solid ground. "errr..I was just thinking and sorting some uhhh..flowers" he smiled brushing off some dirt as he sat up. He looked around the empty grave he had fallin into and sighed as he saw his cane was not with him. "do you mind tossing, possibly handing my large stick thats up their you cant miss it really" he growned from the stiffness in his back. "Damn I hate these things. Im so glad I dont sleep in here for eternity" he mummbled to him self
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:21 am

Rinji looked down at her feet and spotted the stick, picking it up looking it over for a momment then holding it down towards the man.You know you didn't have to act surprised.She commented her hood covering her upper face.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:14 am

You are but like anyone else and that was my first attempt at running and hiding he grabbed onto his stick and pulled himself out of the deep empty grave. He reluctantly sat on the ground as if her were a kindergaurdner. His eyes looked at the flowers he had taken off the graves on the ground next to him and held them in his arms. Darian took a quick wiff of the flowers after spending so much time out of water that they were almost dry enough to crumble in his finger tips. He coughed breaking the silence in the afternoon airSo.. what bring you down here
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 am

I'm not very much like others. And I'm here to just hang around, critisizing the people who come to mourn is a specialty. Whats with the flowers by the way? Rinji nodded at the dried up flowers he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:35 am

uhh nothing really just gunna use themfor my spells He stared up at the girl. He thought if all the younger demons were as sencitive to elders wise humor. Perhaps it was true and he decided to keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:40 am

Mhmm. You look like you want to say something else.Rinji stated, his words not really meaning anything to her.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:46 am

Darian jumped up from where he sat and put his nose up aginst hers. Maybe I do have more to add. Keeping my information looked up is non intertaining but I have reason once so ever to tell youHe swung his large stick from under neith her feet and nocked her off balance.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:03 am

Rinji wavered and fell into the grave the man before her had just come out of, and she landed on her hands pushing upwards so that she shot right back out. She whipped her head around eyes angry and no longer black. Now they were blood red, and the edges of her hair were already turning from long midnight black to short spiky white. Why the hell'd you do that?! It was a god damn statement. Rinji was quite clearly angry now, it had been what triggered her form shift and made it go faster than normal.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 am

I wanted to see if you would dodge and scurry off or stand your ground and back sas me. clearly your still here angry at my methods he sighed tapping his noces with his index finger pointing out he had a reason in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:23 am

No duh idiot. Rinsu gazed at her hands and checked her hair for a momment and groaned. Now she probably had to call Kesh, whom was angry at her for some odd reason...okay she could think of many reasons a hell-hound would be angry at her but that was seriously beside the point.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 am

Darian picked up a turtle that was woundering around and made his shell into a bowl. He soon ate the turtle its self. tastes like rhino feet he licked his finger and sat back down crushing up th flower pedils into the turtle shell being used as a bowl.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 am

How the hell do you even know what rhino feet taste like. Rinji asked though she didn't much care for an answer it was a retorical question.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:22 am

Darian put his tightly clintched fist to his mouth in attempt to hold back his laughter.Im sorry have you never tried it before. Its a rather long story if you wish to hear it I would be honored to tell you, since I have nothing better to do. Darian shook the turtle shell back an forth the peddles and smushed up pollin rolling from side to side in its rough shape.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Rinji couldn't help but grin.Oh? Sounds interesting, lets hear it then.

ooc: I'd write more but I is to lazy, plus I have no muse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the dead   Talking to the dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to the dead
Page 1 of 1