Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day for watching children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darian

Darian

Day for watching children Empty
PostSubject: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:34 am

Darian was visiting a childrens park when he spoted an ice cream truck. "oh those joys of flavered dairy" his white hair in his face a large grin upon his face as he walked to stand in line for a delicious treat. when he got to the front of the line he asked the man for a scoop of rasberry and mango. He paid the man and single handedly climbed a large tree with his ice cream as if he were a monkey, his stick in his mouth incase he needed it for later. A mother walked by an saw a strange old man in a tree licking his ice cream asuming he was a pervert watching the children carfully and slowly walked awa. Darian ignored the woman continueing to his cold snack and scratched his lower back.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:53 am

"Don't you look interesting." Rinji's voice said emotionless from the bottom of the tree, she was licking her own ice cream, mint chocolate chip with a cherry stuck on top. She wasn't looking up at the tree just focusing in front of her, it was almost like she hadn't spoken at all, her black hair was hidding her face from above, not purposefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elementwings.forumotion.com
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:52 am

Are you talking to me? he asked in an old warn out tone. He didnt glance down or even care what she looked like. he stared up into the beautiful early afternoon sky.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 am

Maybe. What do you think? Was her reply followed by a light swish of air and Rin was in the tree, but almost on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 am

Darian sighed as though he was impatient for her to leave. He blinked and his dark red eyes set on her. I know you are know He glared at her annoyed Well... he said pausing get on with it, what is it you want. surley there is something you wish from me or you wouldnt waste your time. would you...? he trailed of ranting to him selt in a train of though. Over the years his mind has been lonely and it was comon for him to do that often.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:31 am

Cold, black, dead eyes gazed right back.I need a reason?Okay....hm lets see I'm depressed today, and I ended up here, and I really have nothing better to do...also my familiar is ignoring me. Rinji counted things off of her fingers then she rocked a little back and forth on the ball of her heels, her armns restin on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:52 am

Everone has a reason for talking to someone they havent met before.His nose twitched and he stuck out his tongue. it was always a good idea to releave your tounge from the inside cave of which it lives in. Darian felt it as one of his belifes in doing so, it was the way he lived and if any style of his choosing wasnt lived up to then his talents would go to waste. Do you wish for me to be your private counsler, cause im afraid I dont have the time..Me.. is..very.. busy he said dumbing it down for her so maybe she could take the hint. is that all you wanted from me?
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 am

I don't really care, I didn't want anything in the first place. Besides I'm in the mood for a shift and I'm not calling that damned Kesh to help me. So become NOT-busy, and make me fell...I dunno something.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 am

Im afraid I cant just clear my scedual but if you ask nicly then consider it clean. seccond if you want to feel something, you have to know what you want to feel in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:44 am

Hmmm, good point but in the form I'm in the only thing I will feel is depression.And i'd rather be anything BUT that, so think you might be able to help me out there? Rinji's eyes were rather gloomy as she said this.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:54 am

Darian looked at her I will have o think harder inorder to do so im not really a circus clown
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:30 am

Who said I had to be happy though? Angry works too. Life is just too boring now-a-days. Rinji muttered the last part her chin propped on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Darian

Darian

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:18 am

Darian glanced at her his eyes focused on what she had muttered. On the contrairy, you dont know how much demons have tried to hold back on killing other species, such as humans. As a matter of fact you should watch a struggling demon holding back on the thirst for flesh some time rather amusing. But I do suppose in a way you are right. Many decades ago life was more about war and bertail. Not as intense as your day to day way of life now as we know it. he sighed in a grunt like manner.
Back to top Go down
Rinji

Rinji

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Yes I suppose it is kind of amusing but it also doesn't happen everyday, the humans are too oblivious, it would be nice, if, for once it dawned on them that we are here then there'd be a bit more fear on their faces and more fun to watch. Rin said longingly, why they kept themselves hidden was beyond her knowledge, it wasn't fun though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day for watching children   Day for watching children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day for watching children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: Park-
Jump to: