Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lurking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:46 am

Ami was walking around in the shadows of the ally ways in town. she was hiden inside a dark cloak. her face and body hiden so no one could see her true form. not many humans could handle the fact she was a demon let alone stand to look at her. Ami was beautiful for one of her kind even if others thought differently.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:07 am

Akaro was laughing as he stood from a 3rd story roof top holding a man by the throat from it. A dark look in his eyes as he said loudly so all nearby could here.
"What did you say about demons, that their monsters, that their filth well you wanna what I think of humans? Do ya? Do ya? Well I don't think much of them there little insects." Akro said dropping him. No one would try to stop him this street belonged to gangs and no human here would dare mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:11 am

Tara glared at the manly figure on the roof top then watched the man splat on the ground. she climbed a ladder slowly aprotching him. "smart one dumb ass" she said suddely her face covered from him as she stood on the roof top across from him.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:16 am

"It's not like any mortal will stop me." Akaro said laughing a few people pointed guns at him and started to shoot at him. A prorple forcefield surrounded him as he jumped from the building and landed unharmed. They all ran away except one which was caught in his hand. He sqeezed til the mans head was all over the ground.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:21 am

Amitoi didnt like to be ignored and leaped to the ground steping in the dead mans remains.
"I see humans dont fit on your good side..I am walking through this area know and I ask that you not mess it with the smell of humans!"
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 am

Well I am terribly sorry but I do whatever the hell I want to do." Akaro smirked and said "Besides this place was already long ruined by the scent of humans. So I really couldn't help you there even if I wanted too."

((Oh and in case it isn't already known I am wearing whats in my Avatar))
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:34 am

((same but right know the cloak is covering meh body))

"oh so your a bad ass uh" she let down her hood and un zipped her cloak. "clearly your not human" she sighed with boredom. she shook her bell on her neck and the blood and guts turned to dust.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 am

"You aren't either, as for wheather I'm a bad ass or not that your choice. I just don't really liked t be fucked with is all." Akaro said with a shrug as he pulled out a small bottle of whisk "Heh and to think this stuff is suppose to be strong."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:52 am

Amitoi picked up a skull that hadnt turned to dust and crushed it in her hands making it bit size. she crunched down on the fresh skull. It didnt taste very delitful since it was fresh and all. "whatever..Im just starving I was hoping to pick up a good meal around hear but all these humans taste shitty since there souls are dirty and pitiful" she said in a grumpy voice.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:58 am

"What kind do you fancy too?" Akaro said looking around for something fun to do.
"I am know this city pretty well and might be able to help you ou." He grinned at her it was evil but gentle.
"I havent anything else to do."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:04 am

she looked at him unamused. "sorry but I dont think the flaver Im looking for can be found easily, besides I have a good idea where I might be able to get something to tied me over for a bit" she didnt want to tell him if she didnt eat soon then she could become a slave to who ever it please's. "I
been out side my dungeon in so long Im getting used to this relm..not to mention I need to regain my strength. Perhaps robbing a blood bank would do for know"
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:07 am

"Well sorry I destroyed the blood bank in this dump of a city. The owner owed me money so I burned his little place down to the ground. So m offer still stands little lady." Akaro said with a twisted grin as he scanned her carefully. "Your not a bad looker."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 am

Amitoi glared at the man with a sinical stare. "thats just great but im starving" she didnt say anything towards his coment about her looks and gave him a uick smirk., not bothering to complement him back "where can I feast on old remains then that isnt far from here. I dont intend to walk let alone waste my energy running to get there either"
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 am

"Well someones picky, but I have an even better idea." Akaro said a few words in a demonic tounge and three demons appered and then they started to walk off.
"They will bring you something to eat, so relaxs." Akaro said wih a grin.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:21 am

She clintched her stomach. "they better make it fast or else.." she collapsed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:23 am

"Oh aren't you a piece of work." Akaro said sighing. He sat on the ground by her and waited.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:31 am

"shut up, I dont need your back sas I can take care of myself when I have a full stomach" she looked next to her eyeing him up and down. "what do you usually eat anyway" she woundered
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 am

"I eat human innocent, souls, there very life force. I can eat regular human thing for nurisment, I get there souls bye kissing them." Akaro smirked as he then looked at her.
"Why wait so long to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 am

"rushed food takes the fun out of everything" she glared at him. "maybe I should just find something myself. I cant bare to wait much longer" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 am

"Oh shut up, your whining is getting on my nerves. The nearest place to get what you asked in a few mile away." Akaro said rolling his eyes.
"I hardly think you'll stavre if you wait a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 am

Amitoi's got exstremly pissed that she was getting on his nerves. she grabbed his throat her eyes piercing into his. "you wanna hear me whin I'll whin you little no good prick!" she didnt mean for her temper to be thrown out of perportion into threatening him
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:56 am

"Would now be a bad time to say I like girls that can hold them on?" Akaro said with a smirk not seeming in the least bit phased at what she did. He simpl starred at her back he wasn't in the least bit intimadated.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:00 am

"ugh" she hissed. "whats wrong with you..your at all no fun to play with" she snarled releasing him.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:02 am

"What you think your gonna scare me? I've been on the streets my whole life, being made fun of, picked on always alone. I don't have any reason to be afraid." Akaro laughed as he looked at her smugly.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 am

"yeah and you've had it rough" she said sarcasticly rolling her eyes. "why did you waste those humans lives when you could have savered them for later.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lurking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lurking
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: alleys-
Jump to: