Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lurking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:55 am

Akaro laughed as his hand turned into a mess on tentical like things. He jabbed the women oin the gut so hard his fist entered her stomache. The tenticals slowly spread all throughout her body and the womens hand mover from the tentical it made her grab a knife and repeatedly stab herself.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:03 am

Amitoi walked over slowly to the woman he was killing and looked into her eyes with her own. she grabbed the knife from her bloody hands and licked the shape end clean. "not bad" she said kneling down to the man slicing his stomach open with her nails, as if it were like jello. she sniffed the air discusted, licking her hands. "I hate the smell of dead humans after a good kill" she sighed setting all the mans organs on the floor then throwing his empty body out the window.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 am

"Lets get out of here then." Akaro sad with a smirk "You go ahead and I'll catch up."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:09 am

"very well" she sighed. with a shake of the bell around her neck the orgins dried out, taking them in her arms she fled from the window jumping onto move roofs as she left him.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 am

As she left a large crashing sound could be heard as the building started to come down. In the giant dust and massive rumble Akaro emerged unharmed but a tad bit dusty.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 am

Ami didnt bother to turn around as she could hear the crash just fine. she licked the blod from her lips and cartwheeled on the roof top for fun, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 am

"Whats with you?" Akaro said a grin on his face as he dusted himself off and went up to her.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:19 am

she stood on her hands her feet up in the air looking at him "like I said before I havent been awake in some time and I want to fave my fun while I can" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:24 am

"Huh I like you better when your in a fun loving mood, my throat feels so much safer." Akaro said with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:28 am

"my father used to say that to me all the time" she thought for a moment "dont get me wrong, I love to have my fun but defending myself can usually be catagerised as anger" she slowly bend herself and stood back on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:33 am

"Understood I mean my fun could be thought as for angry, but no no may anger is alot diffrent." Akaro grinned and then said
"It's kind fun o hang around you, thing aren't boring."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:38 am

"are you going soft on me" she woundered flicking him on the fore head looking at him funny
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 am

"What do ou mean soft, our growing on me if thats what ya meant. Besides it's humans I hate and kill not other demns, espically fun ons like you." Akaro stated and the gave a odd look that could either be a smile or frown.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:54 am

"well then I guess my fun is over" she leaped down off the roof top smashing all electrical lights out side the rugged buildings as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:56 am

"What do you mean by that, I mean your are growing on me, but your still a whiny little brat." Akaro scoffed at her.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:02 am

"yeah and I dont like to be around demons that are to nice to other demons" she yelled back at him with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:04 am

"Nice? nice? I'm far from nice?" He said throwing a car at her.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 am

Ami heard the car heading towards her. she jumped in the air and landed on the vechial and ride on it untill it came to a complete stop, smashing into a brick wall. she didnt jump off in time and got pined. she hissed and growled in anger "fuck!" she cursed her arm dislocated an unable to pop it back in from her position.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 am

He grabbed one of the tires that flung of on the car and laughed.
"Aren't I jus the freakin sweetes thing ya ever knew?" He mocked as he walked up to her and aughed a bit more.
"You don't like it when I'm nice so sure time to be mean." He said flinging the tired at her.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:20 am

The tire hit her which made her even more pissed. "dont matter to me how much you throw at me or how much it weighs" she yelled at him then spit in his face from where she was pined. Amitoi got angry she pulled her bell that hung around her neck off with her free hand and howled. She kicked the car off of her with no struggle and slambed her should against the wall popping it back in growling some more. "if you thought I was fun before just wait" she smiled as she grew a back spine and her soft skin changed to scales for armor.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:22 am

"Oh oh oh this should be fun indeed." Akaro said craking his neck.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:25 am

Amito as gained a purple devilish like tail that was as srong as her finger nails if not stronger. "you wish to fight me then..." she yelled again spiting in his face
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:26 am

A force field covered his face from her spit.
"Well if fighting will be fun then sure I wouldn't mind a little brawl." Akaro grinned as a purplr energy circled around his feet.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:30 am

A large red aura filled the area around Ami "I knew you would want to challenge me if I got on your nerve" she smirked. she had no intensions of using much of her energy on him, but since he was all fired up she wanted to see what she could get him to do even if he may hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:33 am

"Ladies first." Akaro grinned as he waited for her. He had a smug grin on his face and waited wondering if he would have to go into his full demon form, he didn't like to but she seemed quite hyped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lurking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lurking
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: alleys-
Jump to: