Dawn of Reckoning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Reckoning

a legendary war between every race in existance

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lurking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:29 am

"yeah your right" she said acting like she wasnt intested. she knew she would fit in anyway even if she did want to go, she didnt look much like a human in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:32 am

"I did mean what I said early about you being cute." Akaro said just throwing it out there as he watched the sky.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:37 am

Ami looked at him not knowing how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:39 am

"I do like you horns especially." Akaro said again just throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:40 am

"if there a reason your saying this" she asked
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:42 am

"No not really, I just thought I'd let you know it. I'm not one to hide how I feel much." Akaro said shrugging and sitting on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:44 am

"just when I think I've got you figured out...geez" she stood on the edge of the roof top
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 am

"You aren't exactly a easy puzzle yourself, but I like hat it builds the desire to know, to figure out all the little twist and turns of something." Akaro said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:48 am

"I supose your right in a sence" she forced a smile to be friendly
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:50 am

"You've got me caught in your little puzzle, but thats not the right word for what you are, your more of a maze. The futher you progress in it the less you know where you are, and litered wit fake trails."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:52 am

she was no longer sure wheather he was being nice or not any more. "ok..and your like a kinder surprise ya never know what your gunna get" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:54 am

"I like surprises, I find them a good kick into reality. So I guess I would mind being that." Akaro laughed laid on the roof with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:56 am

Amitoi laughed thinking he was nothing more then just a big kid looking for a good time anyway he found fit.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Akaro laid there a grin on his face it he thought she wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 am

Ami blanced on the edge of the roof top with her bare feet she hear a noise from a window in a dark building. It was a couple making alot of noise, guess they were having there own fun. Amitoi stared at the window to watch closesly. "stupid humans" she said to herself aloud.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:40 am

"Yeah they are, they all are." Akaro said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:44 am

Amitoi pointed to the window where the couple were making love and stared at him "she looks like she's in pain" she muttered confused about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:46 am

"Have you ever heard of sex?" Akaro said confused and looked at her.
"She ain't in pain she's enoying herself quite well."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:00 am

she glared at him. "I know what it is I just wasnt sure what they call it here in this relm. It doesnt seem like she likes it to me, though I've never seem humans doing it before" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:03 am

"I swear they make the wierdest faces i've ever seen when the do it." Akaro said with an other shrug.
"Maybe they should learn a lesson for doing it with the blinds open."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:07 am

she picked up the irratating sound. "I cant stand there moaning" she propped her claws out, her eyes glowing a bright yellow. "lets kill 'em" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:12 am

"Sounds good to me." Akaro said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:16 am

Ami pulled out a black pair of leather gloves from her back pocket and put them on. "this might get a little messy" she bolted off the roof onto the building in front of her. her nails dug into the side of the wall as she slid to the window looking inside. no harm had come to her finger nails as she smashed the window open. "salutations love birds..are you enjoying yourselves" she said greatting them
Back to top Go down
Akaro

Akaro

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:21 am

Not wanting to be showede up he jumped to the ceiling and bursted down to there room. A giant hole above him and he laughed.
"Hope that was a good fucj, cause it's gonna be your last."
Back to top Go down
Amitoi kabeni
Admin
Amitoi kabeni

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:49 am

The woman screamed as the man headed for the door. "Do try and run I dare you" she said jumping infront of the exit. She jumped onto the man and ripped out his throat with her teeth her mouth drentched in his blood. he struggled a bit but all 'n all he stopped moving and her fun was over. Amitoi's eyes shifted to Akaro to watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lurking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking   Lurking - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lurking
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Reckoning :: roleplay :: alleys-
Jump to: